Char and I got to spend last weekend together after a couple of weeks apart with me down in Invercargill. Its a long way (9 hours drive) so I flew back to make the most of our time together. The Otago hills look so isolated and vast from the air. I bet there are a lot of sheep down there!
And a beautiful ray of sunshine breaking through over a braided river.
The weekend weather was good to us, with some sun out over Godley Head and the entrance to Littleton Harbour
And finishing up with a delicious steak from the fantastic Sophie's Cafe ('Home of the stars'):
Yum!
Then back to Invercargill for all the rain...
3 comments:
Yay! Godley Head and Sophie's Cafe! Excellent :P
Heya boy, nice post! Stunning pics from the air looks like a great flight... miss you.
Great pictures Dave, and am really glad you got to go North for a weekend!
Post a Comment