Friday, 28 May 2010

Rain, Rain


Christchurch Rain

There's been plenty of rain in Christchurch and the whole of the South Island, in fact, for the last fortnight. I cheated and took this picture from indoors, hence the dappled raindrop effect. According to Mum, I had a brave little black and white cat visitor at the door this morning, but I was still snuggled up in bed. I've had plenty of days curled up reading books and having little day dreams about being in warm places. Blog reading is good inspiration - it would be nice to be enjoying exploring Oak Alley Plantation (aka Louis's house from Interview with the Vampire) like Anya of Clever Nettle or pootling through Southern Italy like Rowena of Rubber Slippers in Italy. Two more weeks and Dave and I will be back together! We're hoping the visa arrives soon.


Invercargill Rain

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

that clever nettle blog is so awesome. i love her sense of style and how she can pull off red lipstick!
its now on my google reader!
thanks char!