Sunday, 16 May 2010

Willowbank Highlights



We've had a lot of fun at Willowbank Wildlife Reserve over the last few weeks, so here's a little collection of our favourite characters:



These monkeys would go anywhere to try and get their hands on an extra treat:



Feeding the eels. Just watch your toes!





Bunnies





Kea - perhaps the cheekiest of all!





This one was fascinated with Char's hoody:



And the elusive kiwi:





5 comments:

charinthecity said...

Thanks for the awesome post Dave! Those eels look scarier in the pics than they are in real life.

Chris Barton said...

The monkey is SO cute. The Kia (is that a thing?) looked like trouble....

DaveEvans said...

Kea are mountain parrots. Friendly but over inquisitive sometimes. And famous for destroying cars parked up in the mountains by pulling all the rubber off!

Tiffany said...

hahaha that is such a neat video! so funny how it jumped onto char. you were a pseudo pirate there for a few mins char!
:)

charinthecity said...

I don't know if you could tell by the body language Tiff, but I was quite unprepared. I would have been the world's first crouching pirate!