
Our garden and driveway is a junction of cat territories, since our neighbours (and their cat) moved house. Dave calls it a little cat highway, with different faces appearing during the day. Most of them are black and white. My sister has given them all nicknames - this one is Porridge, because that's what she happened to be eating when she first saw the cat. Porridge is a very active character, she was hard to photograph because she was more intent on stalking my camera strap than having her portrait taken. Other regulars in our garden are Pudding, Peanut, and a shy long haired grey cat I call Fluffybum because that's usually all you can see of him.
My first week of my new job as a community support worker has gone well. It's not the same as working a physio, which I miss; but it's great to be meeting new people in their homes everyday. I also enjoy the novelty of working around the local suburbs instead of being based in a hospital. Dave is coming back for a weekend visit next week - can't wait!
4 comments:
haha char, did you realise all those cats are named after foods????
with the exception of fluffy bum of course!
that is hilarious.
and yay for weekend visits!!!
CUTE photo!
Next black and white can be called Pancake, yes??
Sorry linnykins! I already called dibs and it will be 'Pikelet'.
when a pikelet gets too big, it becomes a pancake.
Post a Comment