Here's a video of my cable-car trip on Montjuic in Barcelona, looking out over the city. It's my first video so please pardon the camera work and editing. It was a fun ride!
Hey, I just watched a short report on BBC early this morning about Cornwall, how it's booming with exorbitant land prices and it's now the place to be/visit. But my question is.. whether you plan to visit the Stonehenge one day? That's the one place I'd love to visit! back in '85, we started heading towards it but didn't get there.
Yes! Stongehenge is on my list of weekend trips. Apparently there is another set of interesting stones nearby that you can see in the same day. I think maybe I'll go there when I visit Bath.
I have a few other places to visit before that though - Wales is probably next to see Den!
I found the movie-maker on Photo Gallery while I was uploading my trip photos. Surprisingly easier than I thought, although I still have to figure out how much I can compress my movie clip so that I get good quality but run it at a smaller size.
4 comments:
Wow, great job! with the video editing, something I've yet to try and do.
Did you notice the different tint of colour there compared to here in NZ?
Hey, I just watched a short report on BBC early this morning about Cornwall, how it's booming with exorbitant land prices and it's now the place to be/visit. But my question is.. whether you plan to visit the Stonehenge one day? That's the one place I'd love to visit! back in '85, we started heading towards it but didn't get there.
Yes! Stongehenge is on my list of weekend trips. Apparently there is another set of interesting stones nearby that you can see in the same day. I think maybe I'll go there when I visit Bath.
I have a few other places to visit before that though - Wales is probably next to see Den!
I found the movie-maker on Photo Gallery while I was uploading my trip photos. Surprisingly easier than I thought, although I still have to figure out how much I can compress my movie clip so that I get good quality but run it at a smaller size.
PS: Colour definitely changes country to country. Light quality as well as the landscape.
Post a Comment