A ticket from the Eiffel Tower and a stolen piece of street graffiti (the bird)
Here's the Paris metro system and a bit of the Louvre map...
Some more Paris, including a La Droguerie button and an article from the paper about a woman who received 3,333 roses on Valentine's Day.
Florence, and a flier from Alice Atelier, some museum tickets and a receipt from da Guido...
Some musings about Venice and tags from the V&A
Paper bag from the Rialto bridge and some details about the Stephen Petronio Dance Company. Simply stunning dancers and I loved the music by Rufus Wainwright and Fischerspooner.
There are still some empty pages, so hopefully they will be filled up some time. I am still waiting around, keeping close contact with my agent. It's an anxious wait! But tomorrow if the weather stays dry I will take my camera for a walk around the neighbourhood... discovered a cute community garden today where the local cats hang out.
4 comments:
I like all the pages but I think I like the first Paris page most :)
Those Nood journals are awesome.
i love love love your travellin journal. its absolutely gorgeous. i wish i kept a real journal. muji=great.moleskins are nice but expensive!
You stole a piece of graffiti right off the wall!! Is it painted on paper and stuck on a wall?
Megan Chancellor looks like Diana Krall? Really? Have you got a photo? ;)
Why must you be shy with those Nonas? and I wonder why they remind you of me? LOL Naked Davids remind you of me too. I prefer the latter, LOL.
It's soo sooo sooooOOO cold here!! and drenching wet although we aren't having it as bad as the Northlands and Auckland.
The graffiti is a 'sticker graffiti' stuck to the wall, so it was easy to pinch when no one was looking... I saw some really awesome ones painted on paper doilies in Barcelona but I had an audience. No pics of Megan unfortunately, but yep she looked like a young Diana.
Shy with the Nonas because well, it's hard to ask if you can take their photo! They remind me of you because you tell me that my favourite ad is on telly and I come into the living room to watch. That's not so bad, is it? I like looking out for them. And naked Davids aren't terrible either.^0^
Paris page is my fav too!
Post a Comment