Friday, 25 July 2008

Thank You!

You really made my day. The postman buzzed at the door this morning and I went to collect the mail including Mum's parcel... My recipe book and painting arrived safe and sound and wow, thanks for the pressies, chocolate and the letters ^o^

Neese did a cool, cool letter of my favourite things. Especially love the slurpy bit, so true. Congratulations on your placement in the squash tournie. Well done being third!!





Thank you Ruey for the awesome things from Auckland, and the postcard too!

Thanks Mum and Dad for the Whittakers and for telling me about the bunny named Rabbit who saved his owners from a house fire. I have definitely been bingeing out on cute rabbit videos lately and this only confirms that I will have to adopt a houserabbit one day.

Olga and Alix are on holiday at the moment, Alix returns from Paris on Sunday evening. Clare is staying over due to an unhappy mishap with some facial cream (skin allergy) but she's getting better, I get to be Florence Nightingale for a bit~(?!). I think between the two of us we are mastering the art of getting medical treatment overseas. And yes, she got to see the painting. (-:

I am loving my neighbourhood. I think the librarians know me well now, and I have discovered you can get most Asian groceries from my favourite fruit and vege place. Plus the bakery is fabulous, so fresh; and there is a shop that specialises in baklava.

Have a great weekend everyone. xox

4 comments:

moondancer33 said...

I'm glad you've got the parcel, yeah! In trying to keep it within 2.5cm thick, I couldn't put anything more into it. The Whittaker is from Ruey, as are the bunny and notebook. She wanted to wrap them up in a box but I didn't let her because I needed to lay all those things down flat. Had to explain to her several times why I had to be so fussy about not getting the parcel more than 2.5cm thick but it wouldn't have mattered had we known you would be there to open the door for the postie, haha!

Rabbit was on TV too.

Poor Clare. Hope she gets well quickly. Be the best Florence Nightingale you could be, k?

Tiffany said...

ooo i love parcels. i got a parcel from my friend Anna, full of lovely photos of us and aaron which I now have on my wall in the office.
enjoy exploring your neighbourhood!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mum, and thanks Ruey. I didn't know I'd be there for the postman either! He usually buzzes just in case someone is at home then slides whatever will fit through the door.

Clare's recovering! yay!

Tiffany said...

miss muffet is recovering quite well. she's gotten her attitude back. it is easy tricking an oinker to eat her pills! bless her heart!
i'm just about to take her downstairs to accompany me while i'm making necklaces!
have a good weekend