Friday, 4 July 2008

I have a place!

yay! Thank you so much for the good wishes.. after 2 days of searching (and today was very trying) I found a place in Manor House I'll be happy to move in to. Flatting with 2 professional girls above a row of shops, very London. Central on the Picadilly Line and in a safe area with good shops and gym closeby. And very wallet-friendly London-wise. Moving in tomorrow!!!!!

5 comments:

minson said...

Dear Char,

Well done! Glad that you are settling down in London. It is getting cold in Christchurch.

Take care,

Love, Dad.

moondancer33 said...

Sounds like a good little place you've got there. Time for a house warming party ;). It'll be nice to settle down and roost for a while.

It's very cold here and it's been snowing but not much of it settled on the ground. Got the fire going but it doesn't seem to give off any heat, or least, I'm still cold.

Tiffany said...

yay a place finally!!! congrats!
may the nesting begin

linnykins said...

Teehee, mum used the expression "roost."

Congrats on finding a place!

charinthecity said...

Thanks!

I love it so far... close to everything and the bus stop is right across the road from my front door. 10min bus to cinema and library, plus 10min to walk to Clare`s. Couldn`t ask for better so I am stoked.