Welcome to a tiny tour of my flat! I live along a high street but the flat faces away from the road so it's cute and quiet. Here's the kitchen and common area. On the other wall is a door to the balcony, the washing machine and sink bench.
Yup there is gas - I have come to like it! That's my laptop on the table, I'm sitting here right now typing this...
In the corner is the armchair and the fridge with Olga's cute magnets from Scotland, Ireland, Amsterdam, London of course, and Spain. Her cookbooks are just out of sight on that shelf above the armchair.
The view 'had me from hello'. Coronation St/Mary Poppins chimney tops all the way down. The nearest garden has lots of cats and also lots of pigeons. They seem to strangely get along.
Plants on the windowsill. I am chowing through the basil.
Here's my window out to the boy's flat. They like to play house music and Leona Lewis. Venetian mask and my Eiffel tower on the sill. Yes my papercut features rabbits and masks. It's almost a theme.
Courtyard outside my window.
The Dog's Nest! My parents used to call my comfy spots the dog's nest/den (in Hakka) because the dog is my Chinese horoscope. Charming isn't it! It used to apply to my bed, my bedroom, the back of the car, any messy places I'd create around the house like bedsheet and furniture houses I'd build with Ruey. I put up my Venetian postcards in a frame to make things a bit more homely. Thanks Clare for helping me pick out a duvet cover and helping me set up house including a few trips armed with stuff on the Wood Green bus.
Yeah! Long length mirror. And a bookshelf I put together on my own!
I'm gradually getting there with the photos... I figure all this spare time should go to good use (: Happy Friday everyone.
6 comments:
What a lovely, cozy 'keo teo' you have!
Thanks for the tour.
That armchair looks comfy :)
I like your papercut.
Thanks! Did you find the one I did for you above your bed Neese? Mum said it's mean... (~:
LOVE your papercut!!!
I think that's a good thing to make and sell:)
mum said that it's mean? Wow, she really is getting up with the lingo!
It sure is mean ;)
Um, she meant that it was mean to put the castle on the rabbit Neese. Not mean as in cool!! LOL
Post a Comment