
Broadcasting in colour! We finally have some pictures... I bought an HP laptop today (so happy) and here are the first pictures. I have yet to get some photoediting software, so this is what my free Flickr account allows me for the meantime -I am too excited to wait. I will try and plug in some France/Italy/Spain pics gradually into my old posts too.

On Sunday, Clare and I took the Overground from Haringay to Richmond. There is a huge park with lots of deer, squirrels and rabbits. I didn't get to see any rabbits this time around, but we saw a herd of deer before someone's loose dog (grrrr) chased them away, and I got to see a few squirrels in action having fun in squirrel heaven! Richmond is very beautiful, I couldn't believe we were still actually in London.

No we didn't actually eat two 5 Fruits each. Someone had to hold the ice lollies while the other was the photographer! Clare looks just a bit more elegant than me. Her icelolly was sliding down the stick in my picture... whoops!
3 comments:
so.... ice-blocks are now ice-lollies? Neese and I went to see the wabbits at Northlands today. One was shredding up newspapers. I still like that 'clown wabbit' best.
You're looking really trim.
cute park pics!
i'm loving the photographs
:)
Yes, there's a local language to learn even here! Can't get used to saying 'crisps' though. That 'sps'!! I loved the clown bunny. I hope I can have one of my own one day!
Post a Comment