Again thanks for all the good wishes, really you are fantastic! How many four leaf clovers did you find and give me?!! Richard the agent rang me today to say that he'd secured me a job that will start whenever my CRB comes through (pretty incredible), til September 12. I had a chat to the PT manager and the job sounds like a fab start. I will be working in neurosurgery at King's College Hospital shortly. Now here's fingers crossed that my CRB comes through by next week.
I've mainly been staying at the flat these last few days except for the odd escape to avoid cabin fever. Whenever I step out of the house I spend money, even if it is just food... Just outside my door there are shops. I did think about volunteering for the local Hospice shop but I have had to be at the end of my phone to field job-related calls. It hasn't been that bad though, I have had plenty of time to get acquainted with the HP and today I did a marathon and edited all of my photos... Don't have the energy to plug them all onto the blog but if you Facebook me there are three albums up there in the meantime! I am Miss Square Eyes.
I keep hearing that it is snowing in NZ... It looks nothing like the NZ summer here-the photo was taken in Nice- but I am glad that there's no snow yet! Keep warm everyone. Love XXX
4 comments:
Congrat hon for finding a job! (Yey!! first to comment!!) You are doing damn good job settling into U.K, got your nice room, fancy new comp and your first job in London *woot!* I'm so happy for you♪ :-)
Look at you, you are but a skinny bean pole ;).
Congrats on the job; hope the CRB comes through quickly. Is it held up due to having too many applicants?
The past few days have been quite warm, staying around 10 deg. Today it is wet. Neese back to Dunners tomoz (Sat) and I'll be back at school on Monday.
Do you want my bikini shot? I wasn't sure if I wanted to put it up! No one wears a one piece in France, and there actually weren't any for sale.
CRB held up just because British paperwork is slow... it's common. Glad you are warm at home!
Good luck with your landlady Clare.
i love the pic of you in nice, so cute!
congrats on the job as well!
as for mascara, the fiber wig is good cuz it doesn't come off with water or rubbing, only with warm water.
:)
Post a Comment