
It's been a fraught few weeks getting things together for my UK visa (wish us luck please!), but it's nearing completion. Once it's been submitted we'll just have to wait! I've been cat-sitting Tiger for the last fortnight and it's been fun keeping him company and playing Guitar Hero at his house. He's an old friend. Work opportunities for me have been scarce but I've filled in an application for something alternative to physio. Dave finishes his working week at 3pm today and we'll be off for an overnight trip to Hanmer Springs. I'm looking forward to soaking in the hot pools...
Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy the week ahead.
1 comment:
good luck for the visas.
ah cats! scary!
have fun in hanmer! we went there in 2007 before I left nz, it was so nice we camped and went to the pools. had free ice cream and a kid pooed in the pool. floater!
Post a Comment