






Here's a lazy Saturday afternoon in Christchurch....
I went out to town by bus to wander through the city, and caught up with the family at Strawberry Fare for Ruey's birthday dessert.
A wee bit muggy, but the flowers in Victoria Square were gorgeous~!
I'm off to the Town Hall for my citizenship ceremony on Monday. Very excited, hopefully in a few months I will finally be off on some travels.
3 comments:
are you an official kiwi yet?
:)
yay for travelling blogs!
when are you deciding on your europe adventures?
Yeah! I'm a kiwi! But I think I might have killed my citizenship tree... I left it in the car while I was at work and it's a bit shrivelled.
Next I'll wait for my passport and then my working holiday visa. My notice has been handed in - last day march 28th!
oh my goodness, you actually get a citizenship tree?!
i didn't get one!
ooooooooo end of march is SOON approaching, can't wait !
Post a Comment