Monday, 25 February 2008

It's all coming together...





Sorry Tiff! I know you don't like butterflies, but I'm very happy the first of them has hatched. A few more look like they are almost ready too, must be the warmer weather speeding along their development. No more cute fat caterpillars. Brilliant news for me - consultation with the max-fax surgeon next Wednesday and a surgery slot saved for me the next day. Plus my HPC (British Physio registration) has been approved, I just need to pay the fee.

Taffy Den sent me a surprise book called 'The Welsh Girl' and a handwritten letter. I love letters, they are pretty rare these days. Thank you, Denise! Now I will just wait patiently for my new passport.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

*squirms*
there is something gross and freaky about small insects with lots of small legs that go really fast anywhere they want and its not predictive!
i am the same way with birds but was in an aviary in mexico with aaron and it was not as bad as i had previously thought. (until a turkey came a bit close to me, turkeys are scary!)
i am going to get my new digital camera soon, so i can start blogging with pics.
how exciting that everything is falling into place for ya. good luck with your oral surgery. good bye steaks and hello apple sauce and jello

Tiffany said...

i have only watched one episode but am liking it, it is eye candy with all the tudor costumes.
makes you want to draw!

am thinking of buying the entire season on itunes with my gift card!
yes i remember him from bend it like beckham and he was terribly handsome in that movie as well