David sounds so cute, young and sincere. What a sweetheart! Should we write to him at Tigerbeat? (; Got told this morning my CRB is on the chase-up list and prioritised. Earliest it will come is next week. So I am making a nuisance of myself here...
Bummer, can't listen to your mixtape coz I'm on slow mod. Our broadband was used up on silly youtubes within the first week of our internet month! She said it didn't matter, she could go use the fast connection at her school so I'm left in slow mo for most of the month. aaargh, doesn't that stab you in the heart!
But thank you for thinking of me - I know you are, with David and Michael, you must be!! LOL. What do you want? I'll give you my first born, how about that? ;).
Well, the first track is 'Welcome to My Fan Club' by David Cassidy! What a cool find. hey, I AM your firstborn!!! Let's just hope the CRB really does come through next week ):
I finally got to see the picture of the cassette tape and listen to the songs, yes, finally, it's our new internet month. So I thought I'd better have a listen before we're back on slow mo. I LOVE all your selections!! That bedroom voice of David...sounding so sincere indeed. Makes me want to get a ticket and go see him in the UK in November, lol, but really, the UK is not a good place to see him because there are too many nutters and I don't need to contribute to the number of them, lol. I love that Diana song too and STING!! what a song!! eventhough I don't understand a word. Home makes me feel homesick eventhough I'm already home.
Mum! So happy you are on fast mode for a bit at least and that you liked the tape. There's an English version of Fragilidad (Fragile) which I'll put up for you. Have you heard that bit from David before? I am pigging out on Youtube etc. as the wireless here is superb and unlimited makes you realise what a raw deal NZ gets with Telecom.
8 comments:
Bummer, can't listen to your mixtape coz I'm on slow mod. Our broadband was used up on silly youtubes within the first week of our internet month! She said it didn't matter, she could go use the fast connection at her school so I'm left in slow mo for most of the month. aaargh, doesn't that stab you in the heart!
But thank you for thinking of me - I know you are, with David and Michael, you must be!! LOL. What do you want? I'll give you my first born, how about that? ;).
Great to hear about your CRB. About time!!
Well, the first track is 'Welcome to My Fan Club' by David Cassidy! What a cool find. hey, I AM your firstborn!!! Let's just hope the CRB really does come through next week ):
wowee, you've trained your kids well, mi. To keep a look out for MB, DC, RK and JC! Anyone else? Oh and DO!
LOL Yil.
You forgot my Italiano, lol. PB!!
and how could we leave out my Diamond Ring JBJ ;)
I finally got to see the picture of the cassette tape and listen to the songs, yes, finally, it's our new internet month. So I thought I'd better have a listen before we're back on slow mo. I LOVE all your selections!! That bedroom voice of David...sounding so sincere indeed. Makes me want to get a ticket and go see him in the UK in November, lol, but really, the UK is not a good place to see him because there are too many nutters and I don't need to contribute to the number of them, lol. I love that Diana song too and STING!! what a song!! eventhough I don't understand a word. Home makes me feel homesick eventhough I'm already home.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, moi!!
Mum! So happy you are on fast mode for a bit at least and that you liked the tape. There's an English version of Fragilidad (Fragile) which I'll put up for you. Have you heard that bit from David before? I am pigging out on Youtube etc. as the wireless here is superb and unlimited makes you realise what a raw deal NZ gets with Telecom.
Post a Comment