One of the things I've managed to do while waiting for paperwork to come through is mastering this useful makeup skill! I am not usually a makeup girl, I stick to moisturiser and lip balm, but I've often wished I knew how to do some pretty eye makeup. Thanks to
RiceBunny for
the tutorial. I like eyeshadow as it stays on and I don't get panda eyes like I do with mascara - Fiberwig isn't sold in the UK. This look is effective enough to stand alone with just curled lashes. Strangely, I find this tutorial of Michelle's easier (and prettier) than her
basic smoky eyes tutorial. I usually do a subtler version of this with three colours - white and silver as my darkest colour, with just a touch of the black, wet with a fine brush for 'eyeliner'.
Well, I think it worked... three gentlemen waved me onto the tube first (this has never happened to me on the tube before) and when another bumped into me at the station I got a 'Sorry babe!'. That, or it was the heels? Modest black strappies.

I guess we can't all be born with perfect eyeliner like bunny here!
Oh, I also went to Finsbury Park today, and I spotted a few of these little guys. They are so cute and quite tame. I did video one, but unfortunately I was so excited to be getting footage I forgot my camera was still held in portrait mode...
3 comments:
Simple does it. Not many Asians can pull off bright colours like the Caucasians.
Definitely, I agree. I think it's also a blessing - less fuss.
oh char, I love love love those dark olive green shoes you got from the op shop! its so amelie.
:)
and tell me how that event at west end went
:)
Post a Comment