Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Wales for the Weekend


...To visit the lovely Taffy Denise! I am very excited.

Outward Journey: 08/08/2008
departs LONDON PADDINGTON to station NEWPORT GWENT
departs NEWPORT GWENT travel by Train service provider ARRIVA TRAINS WALES to station HEREFORD

Return Journey: 11/08/2008
departs HEREFORD travel by Train service provider ARRIVA TRAINS WALES to station NEWPORT GWENT
departs NEWPORT GWENT travel by Train service provider FIRST GREAT WESTERN to station LONDON PADDINGTON

This fellow I call Moggy G. absolutely loves the couch in the backyard. He spends entire weekends there!

5 comments:

moondancer33 said...

That's a good idea going to see Denise rather than sitting there frustrated with the CRB clearing your long list of criminal offences! ;) Please give her my regards.

In time, you'll be making friends with Moggy G? Gladdy's Bobby fell in love with me when I was at her place; he kept my lap warm. Nice :)

charinthecity said...

Yes, I plead guilty to multiple jaywalking offences!! I think my relationship with Moggy G. will have to stay 'voyeur' - there's no way to the backyard without jumping the fence or scaling the wall. My apt is 3rd floor. It is amusing watching how long he stays there though.

linnykins said...

Just like the way you roost on the armchair in the corner of the living room (at home) all weekend...

charinthecity said...

ROOST!!! heehee

Endy said...

Neat! you've managed to take good pic of that Moggy!he actually looks like a cat there instead of lump of fluffy dark ball!