Thursday, 14 August 2008

How well do you know your rain gutters?




I guess if it rains as much as this, your rain gutters might as well be spectacular! In full working condition at Cardiff Castle.

Oh! Genius Denise told me all about BBC iplayer and Channel 4 on Demand so since I've been back in London I have been happily watching the Tudors, the F word and a new show of Gok Wan's called Gok's Fashion Fix. The later is pretty cool (better than How To Look Good Naked) every week Gok takes on a fashion challenge eg. theme of working girl or evening dress etc. and competes against fashion buyers with limitless budgets, while he uses high street clothes and a budget of £800 for 4 outfits. He has some neat tricks on how to make high street stuff look expensive, like customising with trim and wearing things in a different way. I am a bit suspicious though as he's won the audience-voted challenges for 8 weeks running now. Hmmmm.... not even Gordon Ramsay has that record!

2 comments:

moondancer33 said...

wow, what great gutters!! I guess when you build your own house, you'd want bunny heads puke-ing rainwater, lol.

so now you've got some home entertainment. Gok's show sounds great, doubt we'll get to see it here. Where are you with The Tudors?

charinthecity said...

Ew, Mum! Puking!? Tudors - tonight's the third episode of season 2 (I didn't get to watch the first, watched the second). They are retrospective so I get to watch it on iplayer tomorrow.