Friday, 8 August 2008

It Fell off the Back of a Truck...


I couldn't resist this All Saints vintage-inspired silk dress for £5 last weekend in Brick Lane market. It's a bit frou-frou but looks more modern with a waistcoat thrown on top. I didn't know anything about the label, but after looking at their site I'm beginning to think it fell off the back of a truck! Brick Lane is notorious for interesting finds and legend has it if you have your bike stolen, you'll probably find it there.

Oh, and have you seen the amazing photography of Emma Cherry? I know it's awful to admire someone's talent on account of their age, but can't believe she's only 15. Beautiful work, just love her aesthetic.

Hope you have a great weekend! I will see you back on Monday with some photos from Wales.

1 comment:

linnykins said...

Gorgeous dress, I love the colour! Amazing work by Emma C.