I can't sleep right now ): so here is the Meme from Meet Me at Mike's:
Tell Me The Last Time You:
Swam: June, at Cap D'Ail. Water was so cold but it was the Meditteranean Sea!
Could Not Stop Laughing: When Denise took me round the long way back to her home and I saw fearless stupid Welsh sheep for the first time.
Walked a Mile: Today, 3 hours and a bit to and around the Tate Britain.
Slept During the Afternoon: Today. I nanna-napped, which is why I can't sleep now, during normal hours!
Picked Flowers: In New Plymouth, for the kitchen table.
Wrote a Letter: To Mel, for her birthday.
Lay Down on the Grass: next to Oakura beach chatting with David, watching the kite surfers.
Ate Without Cutlery: Today, yummy vege wraps.
Gave Someone A Gift: Denise, when I visited Wales.
Mixed a Special Drink for Yourself: Last week, mint tea with fresh leaves.
Watched Two Movies in One Day: A few weeks ago, borrowed from Alix
Made Something With Your Hands: Tonight - some 'Alice in Wonderland' inspired Eat Me/Drink Me tags.
Counted Someone's Toes: I counted St Jeromy's toes in St Peter's Basilica. They are almost all worn off.
Talked on the Phone for One Hour : A very long time ago. Maybe my job interview for Christchurch.
Sat and Did Nothing : Every now and again. Depends on how long!
Read Aloud: While chatting with Clare the other day, what was it now?
I tag: Tiff, Aunt CY, and Clare. If you want to. (:
4 comments:
Broken toes can't be nice! It was lovely to read your answers! Kite Surfers sounds super good too!
Char, did you make that cutout? Looks like bark which by the way, is a great idea! And I see a wabbit and two owls. Is that correct about the wabbit??
The last time I swam? How can I forget? Kansas Holiday Inn. Shot out of that pool as soon as we saw something that resembled a turd ! at the bottom.
Hi, that's not a cutout, it's actually a detail from the big art installation in the entry below. It inspired me to make more papercuts though! I actually did one with a rabbit and owl before I saw the art installation, will post it soon. Ew, a code brown...
Post a Comment