Dave's off at work, he's entrusted me with the photos so I can begin journalling our adventures! We started off in the Peak District, visiting our newly engaged friends Chris and Sophie. Chris took us to a local beauty spot called Dovedale, a river valley.
The valley is stunning, it reminds me of Millais' Ophelia.
After a scramble up the hill (I was still a bit jetlagged and unfit!), we were treated to a high vantage point. Good spot for some pics - here's Chris.
Here we are!
The nearby stately home.
We all admired the drystone walls and this rustic farm building. The grass was very green, it's what I imagine Ireland to be like.
On the home stretch...
Back at the carpark, we were amused to see the home-made icecream house retiring for the night - hydraulic lifted on wheels!
2 comments:
I want the mobile ice cream house!!
how quaint! i love it!
Post a Comment