
I think I'm lucky to work in Westminster, as there are opportunities to pass by the famous sights of London. It's still a big novelty for me! Today I had my first solo 'screen' (going to visit and interview a client) for my elderly care unit at St Thomas's Hospital which has glorious views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. But unfortunately, they were backlit today so didn't make for brilliant photography! But across the river is the London Eye, so here is a pic from my work-related walk instead.
I also enjoy going on home visits (taking a client home to see if they'll cope well, so we can see and sort out any problems while they're inpatients); often they take us to interesting places in the borough and involve taxi rides around Buckingham Palace, Marble Arch and other neat London spots.
Happy Wednesday, everyone!
3 comments:
Lovely photo char! Very interesting angle! Does definitely look like spring with that beautiful blue sky. Actually I see a big stretch of blue sky right now outside my lab, no clouds in sight. It’s still quite cold out though!
Lucky Girl! Living in a postcard all the time!
You're very lucky. I was just telling some Aussie friends today how I will never tire of seeing Big Ben whenever I cross the bridge.
I love seeing his lovely gold face glinting in the late afternoon sun. ahhh! xx
Post a Comment