Friday, 20 March 2009

See you in Cambridge



No, no we haven't returned to Winter, Spring really has come in England. I'm just excited about going to Cambridge tomorrow, so I've borrowed one of Dave's photos from when he was studying there. We're both enjoying the change in season, though with a bit of a rough start. Dave's almost over his (self-diagnosed!) 'man-flu' and I am fighting off a mild cold but we are determined to have some fun in the sunshine this weekend. Hopefully it'll be warmer than this chilly pic... The other exciting news is that we'll go and visit Den in Wales in Easter. Can't wait to see those funny Welsh lambs playing in the green, green countryside!

1 comment:

bluerose said...

Ah, Cambridge! where my exam papers came from. All the way from Cambridge to M'sia.

Hope you get rid of that mild cold and that it won't turn into a man-flu.