Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Waiting for the Bluebells


I've been asked if it's starting to warm up here in England as it's starting to cool down in the Southern Hemisphere and I'm happy to say that from day to day there is the odd stunning blue sky and there are spring flowers, snowdrops, daffodils and crocuses appearing on the lawns. Spring is my favourite season and this year I can't wait to see English bluebells for the first time. I hear they usually arrive in April? I also can't wait til it's warm enough to wear dresses and skirts like this lovely example made by talented blogger, Grosgrain. Wish I could sew like that.

Meanwhile, thoughts of the next holiday are keeping me going - Dave and I are going to the land of tagine, couscous, souks and riads in May. Both heads down, working hard!

3 comments:

angsana said...

Is that Morrocco?

Lucky yous!

charinthecity said...

Yes, you're right - we're heading to Fez and making our way down to Marrakech and beyond...

Tiffany said...

what a beautiful shot of the meadows intruding into the forest!
Lucky ducklings!!! I want to go to that part of the world as well!