I have decided I am officially collecting cute British 'Animal' Pubs. Oh. I discovered the 'Moobs' edition of the 'Muffin Tops' ad. Anyone game for a picture of Man-Boobs? At work I learnt a few more terms for body embarassments... 'back fat' and 'bingo wings'. Somewhat disturbing but funny. Not as endearing as 'love handles' unfortunately!
Saturday, 13 September 2008
The Porcupine
I have decided I am officially collecting cute British 'Animal' Pubs. Oh. I discovered the 'Moobs' edition of the 'Muffin Tops' ad. Anyone game for a picture of Man-Boobs? At work I learnt a few more terms for body embarassments... 'back fat' and 'bingo wings'. Somewhat disturbing but funny. Not as endearing as 'love handles' unfortunately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hehe the porcupine, that is cute! i want to go to brit pubs, they're so warm and not pretentious!
another body part nickname, cankles or was it chankles? its when you're so fat your chin reaches your ankles or was it you're so fat that you dont have any ankles?
i'm confused!
you'll have to take pics of someone with 'bingo wings' don't know what they are and I'm guessing they're dangling skin in the arm triceps area.. right? yea, show us some man boobs, lol!! I'm game.
My friend Alice often goes to The Slug.
It's going to be very warm here today. 21, if they're right!! yippeeee! The Daffs are in full bloom. will send some pics soon.
calf + ankles = cankles (when your whole lower leg becomes a tube)
and my fav 'back boobs' for back fat
Post a Comment