Monday, 29 September 2008

Guess where I'm going in November....



I am so excited! But also a little scared! I don't like the cold but this is cool enough that I will get over it.... Joanna Lumley recently visited this country to see the Aurora Borealis. Kate and I found a great cheap deal via Ryanair (yes, I've found another lovely enthusiastic travel buddy (-:). Now, where's that Helga hat?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

J to the E to the A-lous!

i like how you have a twin at work and the delicious yum char!
ooooo.

moondancer33 said...

You hadn't been to that city/country for 25 years so I guess you must revisit! I was very impressed with the scenery - lush pine tree hills along the fjords and yachts on the water and gigantic ski ramps.

pen said...

I've always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis and the Green Flash (not a eco/vegetarian streaker as the name would imply but the light flash that occurs as the sunsets- of course it only occurs if the weather conditions are just so and you happen to be in the right place at the right time)
green with envy
p