Today was one of the days that made me think I shouldn't have gotten out of bed! Nothing has gone horribly wrong but the problem is that a lot of things haven't been right. On the plus side:
-Cold is almost gone and I have Dim Sum/Yum Char to look forward to with my colleagues on Saturday
- I have some loose plans to do a daytrip to Oxford the following weekend.
-I've discovered how yummy British crumpets are. They're huge (about the size of an English muffin) and fluffier than the Golden ones at home.
Hope your week is going smoothly!
Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm so glad to know that you're almost 100%. I was lucky and the cold beat back after two pills of some herbal thing that popo makes. (herbal, ahhh!) hehe. sounds like a grand weekend. I love eating. does your weekend plans revolve around plans for eating? yes. i think its the asian in us.
Post a Comment