Clare and Nicky the birthday boy
Zoe and Becky
Becky and Masako
It was a fun night out! One more day and I will have survived my first week of working in London. Work is fine at the moment, I am still feeling out where I am in the system and learning about the NHS and the British way of doing things.
Other than that - love the N.E.E.T online magazine I discovered this week, which led me to the discovery of many cute fashion blogs by creative gorgeous girls around the world. My personal favourite so far is Cherry Blossom Girl who lives in France and takes amazing photos.

She's so cute and French! Also there's Flying Saucer from Birmingham, Fashion Fillers and lovely fellow knitter Anoushka from London. I love it that they thrift and make some of their own clothes, very inspiring. Blogs and online magazines have helped curb my love of treating myself to a glossy Vogue magazine much like the Playlist Project and Mixwit have helped me not buy so many CDs. It's easier to find your special interest or that rare B-side online.
I'm hoping for a brief dry spell on Saturday so I can celebrate my upcoming payday by hunting out some vintage jewellery bits on Portobello Road to play with. I'll also drop by Chinatown to see if they have any Moon Festival goodies, particularly mooncake. Mmmmm.... I also must get myself down to the Design Museum to see the Tim Walker exhibition before it closes. Hils is coming over on Sunday to do noodles at the local Chinese restaurant.
No comments:
Post a Comment