
Somewhere, on a hillside in Artesina, Italy, lies an enormous pink knitted bunny, on its side, and with some of its insides coming out. The rabbit has been on the hill since September and now lies under snow, bits of pink peeking out. The rabbit is the brainchild of Austrian artist collective Gelitin (formerly known as Gelatin), as well as many helpers and crew, and is stuffed with straw. The rabbit is expected to occupy its Piemonte site for the next twenty years. Viewers are encouraged to climb all over it.Look how little the people are (bottom left hand corner). I think I've been on the internet a bit too long today... passing the time while staring at the letterbox willing my passport home again!
2 comments:
oh my god that is soooo coool.
giant dead bunny on the hillside.
the hills are aliv... oh wait, its quite dead.
i adore public art.
they are painting a where's wally's wally on top of several building as one painting so that when google earth comes by on satellite, you can see where wally is.... vancouver bc!
haha
this is how you will things:
go to mail box
put your two pointing fingers on side of you head.
and repeat what you will three times.
and you also do three twirls anti clockwise.
make sure neighbours aren't watching
:)
I was kinda hoping the passport would come back like a homing pigeon, but I guess trying your way might help! Very cool idea, Where's Wally. I wonder if it's just a certain generation that will remember him, or if he's been popular enough to etch himself into pop culture?
Post a Comment