Monday, 14 April 2008

Autumn in Christchurch


We went to the Sunday Market in Riccarton yesterday and had some fun looking around the stalls and eating Fair food. Ruey is attacking a giant candyfloss made by Viktor from Hungary. Yummy.



It was a beautiful Autumn day for a walk through the park.

After investigating Contiki tours and finding some unsettling reviews (unfriendly tour managers, strict schedules, the Contiki Cough, being stuck with party animals, not being able to see everything I want to see...) I am investigating Eurail options instead, which seem more flexible and more like me. I love the idea of travelling through Europe by train, and it is valid in 20 countries! Anyone keen on joining?

Almost done registering with my locum agency. It's taken a lot of paperwork and a few more lab tests - my left arm is recovering from being a pincushion. It's not long to go before my flight to London and I'm excited, but sometimes I still feel under prepared!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

man looks like a lovely day!
i have heard that contiki tours are more for party people.
wish i could join ya!
will have to save up for a few more years.
those are such cute pics of you as a wee girl in europe!
i love going through old pics

Anonymous said...

Heya, My flatmate did the eurail thing and really enjoyed it. She's no where near a party animal so it's probably a good choice for ya!

Celia - (yi's mate)