Saturday, 6 August 2011

Sneak Peek - English Wedding

I know you've been waiting... and the truth is I've been waiting too! But I think this little sneak peek shows that exercising patience will be worthwhile. You see, a few days after our wedding our wonderful official wedding photographer, Jimmy had his studio broken into and burgled. Luckily he's a complete professional and had backed up all his files but it has meant that processing is slower for him than usual with using older equipment, filling in claims forms etc. etc. which we sympathise with.

Jimmy was a real sweetheart and gave me some images for my thank you cards (which are being printed and arriving next week). So here's one to keep you going!

PS: We were also very lucky to have many kind and talented un-official wedding photographers, so I'll be sorting through those pictures, too.


No comments: