Thanks for the offer, Char, but no thanks. Souvenirs are only meaningful if you were there and got it yourself. Otherwise, it's only a dust collector ;). I'm forever trying to de-clutter the house.
Aww, you are going to NY?! Neat! <3I knew you were planning another trip in Sep. but thought you were going to Europe with your friends? well either way sounds fun though! wish I could tag along! lol
6 comments:
Hey!!!! We, ie, you and I, are supposed to do New York New York together!!! Have fun :).
sorry, I was saying that to Char, lol (just noted this was posted by Dave).
Dave delivered the news to me this morning... 'you've upset bluerose' He knew what you meant! Can I get you any souvenirs to make it up to you? (-:
so envious of all your travels! wish i had the money and time off as well
:)
Thanks for the offer, Char, but no thanks. Souvenirs are only meaningful if you were there and got it yourself. Otherwise, it's only a dust collector ;). I'm forever trying to de-clutter the house.
Aww, you are going to NY?! Neat! <3I knew you were planning another trip in Sep. but thought you were going to Europe with your friends? well either way sounds fun though! wish I could tag along! lol
Post a Comment