Here's a wee fella we found on our way to the Krimml waterfalls on a wet day... Dave's got some panoramas from Germany still to come, but we're both rather busy this week. I'm back at work after a long break, being commuter girl across South London! It's nice to take the trains instead of the Underground but the journey is longer, though strangely more relaxed. I have a love/hate relationship with the Tube!
July here in London has been more sedate than June, some clouds and rain. Last weekend we visited Chris and Sophie in the Peak District and I got to try some genuine Bakewell pudding from Bakewell, see some of the locations where 'Pride and Prejudice' (the one with Keira Knightley) was filmed, and go a boat ride in Speedwell Cavern when it rained on the Sunday. We're still waiting for a hot evening to try out the 'bucket barbecue' and maybe give the fondue set a go?
No comments:
Post a Comment