
We found some artwork on the cliff-tops at Birling Gap.

Clare decided we should contribute to the stone-art landscape too, so we all chipped in.

A classic lighthouse.

The boys had fun skimming stones along the pebble beach.
Brighton Pier, where we had ice creams.

A beautiful, sunny day out with friends.
4 comments:
You big kids!! but why not :). Lovely to see who I've given up my sun for, rather it goes to you than anyone else ;). I see your temp is going into the 20s already while we're struggling to get to double digits.
Thanks, it's been a long time coming! Today is another rare stunner so I'm heading out to register with the local GP. xxx
This looks like such a lovely day! And I love that bunny!
That cliff is beautiful! Lucky you! I hope no one falls off those things! That would be a long fall! Thanks for the congrats! :-) We just pray it will be healthy!
Post a Comment