
Thank you to Clare for being the hostess with the mostest!
Voila, I've arrived in Paris... made my way from Luton Airport into the heart of the city, staying in a hostel/hotel near Place Republique, very cool so far. I haven't made it out of the hostel since I've been here (so hot today I had to have a shower as soon as I made it to my room) but apparently it is my new roommate's birthday so I'm heading out with some American girls to the Eiffel Tower to see it lit up at night. My hostel room is not quite an artist's garret, but it has a good view of one and across the road is a boulangerie and a MacDo.
Tomorrow, I plan to put on my walking shoes and do some serious sightseeing along the Seine.
3 comments:
Thanks for your post! I've been worrying how you're getting on in the land of Francaise. Je suis a Paris!!! est a droite? Je suis touriste!
I'm glad you'll have some girls to explore the city with. Ah, boulangerie ... almost forgot that word. Also chacouterie, patisserie.. etc. Fun!
I can't wait till I see pictures
:)
Be safe and enjoy yourself!
Yup, I posted as soon as I could get access! But the French keyboard is a bit nutty so I am waiting for the friendlier ones. Without touch typing, I am chqrinthecity...
Post a Comment