
I invited myself to a teaparty...

Speaking of teaparties, I liked this Alice in Wonderland tin!

Some fabulous costumes from the Fashion Gallery.


Another David for Mum`s collection... This one lives in the Cast Gallery.


I liked this installation, which invited people to pick a tag and write on it, then tie it to the ropes hanging across the entire room. The tags read either: `What does your heart want to remember?` or `What do your hands want to forget?`. I stopped to read a few, some simple, some silly, some romantic, and some quite thoughtful and lovely. The piece was originally part of the set for a play performed in the South of France.



One of the interactive displays I got to do yesterday was to design my own shield. The inscription is latin for `From Adversity to the Stars`, actually I found out it is borrowed from the RAF!
I went to the British Museum yesterday, so the next post will bring you mummies, antiquarian curiousities and mummies.
2 comments:
What a visual explosion for you in the past week! Wow, it's only a week but feels like you'd been gone for ages!
How do you know Mum collects nekkid Davids?? lol
Hmm, yeah I have figured out I need pit stops in these giant museums... can`t simply forge ahead without refueling, or I really can`t appreciate anything! Next I`ll try collect an Italian David...
Post a Comment