This is for Mum... yes, we tracked the roeburger down! I had one in Wirksworth, a Peak District village. We went to see Dave's friend Chris for his 30th birthday celebration and stayed over the weekend. My verdict? Yum, but not for everyone. Yummy fishy goodness for 80p takeaway, £1 restaurant.
Someone else who is fond of fish...
5 comments:
you sure that little marmalade tabby hasn't permanently moved in?
oh yummmm!!! so roeburger wasn't a figment of my imagination afterall ;).
We have a young ginger trying to adopt us. It's very pretty with long fur. It won't go away and would bolt into the house whenever the door is open. Very friendly and affectionate. Perhaps it got lost after the earthquake. What should we do?
Dave says you can take the cat to the vet's to see if it has a chip - most vets have a basket you can borrow if you don't have anything suitable.
Pen, the cat is lovely and quirky but he has to be a housecat at the moment in our tiny flat above the surgery, so he does smell the place out, even though I change the litter tray each time. Much as I'm fond of him I think it would be great for him to go to a home with a garden... We've both always wanted a ginger cat but the little fellow has come a bit too soon.
Sorry - I should explain - the vet can see if the cat has been microchipped and find out about its owner.
thanks for the suggestion. Yi said she'll try that but will ring the SPCA first. Today is its 3rd day sitting outside our front door, poor thing. We do not feed it so it must be hungry. It's such a beautiful cat, surely it belongs to someone.
Post a Comment