
It was a cold, grey day in London... Autumn is truly here. We drove out to Henley on a test run - I'm starting work on Wednesday in Henley-on-Thames, South Oxfordshire. It's a beautiful village right on the river. We walked around the village, admiring the late roses and someone's carefully grown grapes.

There are lots of swans on the river, many of them being fed by visiting children.

Henley is perhaps most famous for hosting the Royal Regatta. There were some rowers out on the water, but mostly it was just people relaxing and enjoying the sunny day. We warmed up in a local pub and had a tasty lunch. I think I'll enjoy working here.
3 comments:
You haven't worked for quite a while. Bet you're looking forward to it. All the best!!
congrats on the job! bet you're excited, aaron's still on the job hunt and can't wait to have a routine!
Good luck to Aaron! I know exactly how it feels. Loved driving to work today and coming home too.
Post a Comment