Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Fluffybum



Yes, it's the kitty-cat paparazzi shot you've all been waiting for. ... A rare full-body portrait of Fluffybum licking a puddle. I did have a more exciting weekend than this picture might suggest including going to the movies with my sister Yi Lin, 'Every Jack has a Jill' (go and see the original 'Amelie', it's much much better). But I knew you'd prefer this pic. More movies tonight, I'll be indulging in a guilty pleasure watching 'Sex and the City 2' with my sister Ruey Lin.

It's been an odd day of sun showers and hailstones. Still waiting for the visa please, your Majesty the Queen. Thanks for your NZ birthday holiday though.

Only a week until my Mister is back in Christchurch! Yay!

2 comments:

moondancer33 said...

you would think that Fluffybum is too posh to lick a puddle!

Tiffany said...

every jack has a jill looks like such a cute movie!