Wednesday, 23 June 2010

The Envelope Project

Clever crafty Pip from Meet Me at Mikes is hosting a fun project at the moment- Send a decorated envelope with a few fun crafty little things inside for the display in her shop window, and at the end of six weeks on show, Pip will send all the things received in the mail to a lucky person by drawing one of the envelopes. It's international, too!



I decided to use one of my envelopes from my days of corresponding with my lovely German pen pal, Alexia. It was fun looking for some things to put inside - I found a Frida Kahlo tattoo, a cheeky printed tissue paper, some beads and buttons, and some nostalgic collage scraps.



This was a few days ago but I have to brag a little as I have a sweet man who makes a killer lasagne. Look at the size of this monster... sooo lucky!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

ooo yumyum lagsana for this type of weather is perfect!
and how fun is that fun project.
:)
still haven't not ventured to brunswick yet! need to do that soon.