I hope you are having a lovely Christmas! Here are some pictures of some of our discoveries while exploring Dave's new neighbourhood. Wimbledon Common (yes, the legendary home of the Wombles of Wimbledon) is right on the doorstep. I was very excited to find this tree, spotted off in the distance...

...But then look at
this one!

I was very impressed!

Someone with a sense of fun, and maybe the foresight to bring a stepladder has taken a bit of trouble to cheer up the Common for the festive season.



Best wishes for 2009
xxx Char
2 comments:
I think that is such a nice thing to do in the community. You don't see anybody over here taking the bother to go out and decorate a tree tinsels, ornaments and all for everyone to enjoy. Maybe, that will be something neat to do next year.
I have my eye out on a cute baby tree for next year. I just love the idea of anonymously giving a little bit of joy back to the community!
Post a Comment