Sunday, 14 December 2008

Winter Roses



I haven't been feeling at my best for the last few days, but now I'm on the mend... thanks for all the TLC even all the way from home. I found this photo in my collection taken in Norway. I love how the colour turned out and remember how surprised I was to discover roses blooming so late into the year. They were a splash of colour against a cold-toned palette.

3 comments:

bluerose said...

aww, beautiful. Look at the colour, so vibrant.

Anonymous said...

drink lots of hot toddy! We are snowed in:))

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Funny you should mention roses in bloom in winter. We had a bunch of snow today and I saw out of the window, a pink rose bud frozen!
It was intriguingly beautiful but I had already been out in the snow and did not want to venture out to take a photo!