Monday, 22 December 2008

5 Things Char loves everyday..

I've been tagged by my cousin, muntedkowhai so here we go! Some of the things I love everyday are...

1. Being a Kiwi

New Zealand is home!

Lovely Pen sent me the most wonderful care package (miraculously Royal Mail did a re-delivery without me knowing and although I'd almost given my package up for good, it appeared on top of the shoe-rack one afternoon! Tim Tams, hand-dyed angora fingerless gloves, a lacy snowflake, double-dipped Cherry Ripes. Pen is an angel). This is the awesome-mest bag anyone has ever made me! Thank you so much, Pen!

Recently I have been doubting my accent as I am usually way outnumbered by Brits and Aussies. But watching Flight of the Conchords reassures me that yes, there is a country out there where lots of people talk with funny 'e' sounds and sentences that sound like questions.

2. Being in the company of this gorgeous guy...

His smile just lights up my day. 'Nuff said.


3. Travel and thoughts of travel


The travel bug still hasn't left me. Still so many places to explore.

4. Being girly, and hanging out with my favourite girls


Kate in Hyde Park, Den in Cardiff.

Paula and Victoria in Monte-Carlo.

My bestie, Clare in London. We always have lots of fun no matter where we are.

5. Finding beauty in unexpected places

Keeps the eye, mind, and the heart keen.


Clockwise from top left: little altar in Venice, spoon graffiti in Barcelona, Ghostpatrol in Getrude St Melbourne, Pink Vespas in Monte-Carlo.

What are the 5 things you love everyday?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so jealous of your NZ package!!!!! and those santas are so so cute. I wish they did things like that in the states.