
Merry Christmas everyone! My photos for you are from busy, busy Oxford Street where I caught Santa in overdrive. Wee Birdy captured even more pretty pictures of the Christmas lights (I wasn't brave enough to head into the thickest crowds).

Barbershop Santa

My personal favourite, Santa on the Tube.

Launderette Santa.

Vespa Santa

Bathing Beauty Santa

Cupcake Santa

Shopaholic Santa?
I hope you have a fantastic Christmas with your friends and family. Best wishes and all my love for the festive season and the New Year.
4 comments:
Ahh! Your pictures brought back lovely memories of London at Christmas time. We don't see window displays like that here in the states anymore. It is a lost art:( It is what brings people out. But, I'd rather forget about the crowd we encountered at Harrod's.
Have a wonderful London Christmas! What are your plans for the day? xx
great shots!! there aren't any Santas like those here in Oz. Will take some if I see them.
I'll be having my first English Christmas with the Evans family in Greater London. I've just seen my first fox!
Post a Comment