1. Four places I go to over and over:
- The V&A
- Sunday UpMarket, Brick Lane
- Cass Art London, Islington
- The 'quirky bowerbird' (I don't know if it officially has a name!) stall in Camden Passage
2. Four people who email me regularly: (ok, I'll cheat a little for privacy- these are people I see online regularly!)
- Meet Me At Mikes
- Muntedkowhai
- RoseMask
-Angsanarts
3. Four places I would rather be right now: (London, where I am! But if I weren't here...)
- Stockholm, exploring another city
- Enjoying Spring at home in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Visiting Versailles or the Loire Valley
-Favourite hidey-hole of Akaroa, New Zealand
- The Tart Stall, Sunday Upmarket
- Laduree, on Les Champs-Elysees, Paris (I'm going to stop by their London Branch in Harrods tomorrow)
- Italy's gelato shops and pizzerias
- Chinatown
5. Four people I'm tagging:
- Muntedkowhai
- miss pen pen
- Meet Me at Mikes
- Tiny Happy
6. Four TV shows I watch over and over:
-The Green Wing
- Grey's Anatomy
- Sex and the City
- Men in Trees
I just found out one of my colleagues at work was an extra/dancer in the new Pride and Prejudice movie featuring Keira Knightley, so I'm going to re-watch it and see if I can spot her! I am off to Borough Markets tomorrow with Jamie and Kate, then onwards to my first expedition to Harrods...
2 comments:
nice to read a bit more about you, char- i agree- stockholm would be a great place to visit sometime soon.
thanks for the tag- i'll try and think of some answers soon! :)
Awesome list - I'll have to visit that bowerbird market stall soon! xx
Post a Comment