
I've just been to see Rain Man at the Apollo Theatre with Kate. Not a bad way to spend a Thursday night. We had work drinks at the pub down the road for Stuart's last week, then we left to find our way to the theatre. My first live run-in with a Hollywood prince. (-: The play was awesome and at the end Kate and I braved the cold (so tired and un-glamorous as you can see in my pic, but excited!) to stand outside the Apollo stage door and we were rewarded... we both have his autograph and Kate managed to get some great snaps on my camera. Thank you and well done, Kate. Yes, Josh is a good actor on stage, and yes he is very handsome in real life!
4 comments:
AHHHH!!!! DROOL X FOREVER
Oh my goodness!!!
i would have been a puddle of mess!
OMG!! he is quite an eye-candy. Good job! Now, are you turning into a celebrity stalker like your crazy Mum is? This can start your first picture on your own 'wall of fame'.
Oh, btw, the love of my life did concerts at the Apollo several times.
Oh wow, the Rain Man play was yesterday evening?! I was also out in Central, watched Westend musical, Zoro last night! It was amazing with all the hardcore spanish dance and music (-: We should book the cheap ticket online for the Edward Scissors hand musical soon! (can't wait...)
you lucky girl!
I am green with envy!
Post a Comment