Thursday, 29 May 2008

Bye bye NZ


Oooh, I managed to fit everything in finally with a few tugs and re-arranging here and there. I think this was the hardest packing I've done yet. I wouldn't want to open any zips til I get to London. So here I am finally, thank you everyone for your kind wishes and travel tips and to my family for supporting me and helping me out with all the things that make me feel special- being patient with me waiting for various this and that, looking after me without wisdom teeth and with wisdom holes(!), going to Yummy, NZ food shopping, pumpkin cake, travel stories and sharing old photos, travel ring (see lonely planet...) See you soon, lots of love!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Char!
Are you at an internet cafe in London?! HOW EXCITING!
awaiting impatiently for all the exciting stories
:)

charinthecity said...

Hiya Tiff, I didn`t write the last post from London, but this comment is! I got here at noon today and I`m trying to set my jetlag right by keeping normal hours. Went on the Tube for the first time today, also visited Piccadilly Circus area and Chinatown. Will update later, with pictures!