Friday, 14 March 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl

I'd really like to see this movie in the weekend - I watched most of 'The Tudors' last season. Hopefully I'll get to Rialto Cinema with the big cushy armchairs! Hurray for Friday, have a good one everyone.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

that is so hilarious char, we're going to go see it tonight! i think natalie dormer plays a really really good anne boylen with her more powerful and bordering sinister presence. i can't wait till i see it tonight either!
how are the gaping holes in your mouth feeling?
oh and hey, i have a friend who is planning on OEing to London in November. She is originally from Dunedin, born and raised and now she is in Vancouver BC working. If in the future I can hook you guys up, that'd be great because I think you two would get along!
(She likes food)
:)

charinthecity said...

What did you think of it, Tiff? I can rely on your opinion as you like the Tudors. My mouth feels normal, but food gets stuck in funny places. They give you a big syringe 'to reach the back places' which actually they mean the odd holes in your gums...Eww.

Go ahead and send your friend my e-mail if you like. I think by then I'll be itching for Kiwi company! And always awesome to have friends who eat.