Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Cheesecake


I made my favourite cheesecake recipe x2. One went to Mum's staff morning tea shout at Roydvale School, and the other is waiting to be eaten... The good news is that I'm just about back on normal food too, not just yoghurt, icecream and soups.

This is the first one I've done in a springform tin (being a hostellite/flatter in the past, I've made do with a biscuit tin). Strangely this time round the base fell in a bit at the edges instead of standing up as usual. Well, Mum says it's 'cute'!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

ooo that cheese cake looks absolutely delicious.
making me hungry! is it good to be back on normal food and not feel like a baby again?
:)
are you counting down yet?
am so excited , can't wait till i see travelling pics from ya
are u bringin a laptop, camera with you?

charinthecity said...

It is absolutely brilliant to eat normal food! But I have to be careful still because it can still end up in odd places (grossed out yet?). You are so lucky not to have to have yours out.

Tentatively counting down... not sure my visa will arrive in time yet. No lap top but my digi cam is good to go. Do you travel with your Apple?