The cold snap in Britain has been the latest news, with much of the country blanketed in snow. We happen to live in one of the only unaffected areas, so it was off to work as usual for me this morning. The days have been dark and chilly, so it's been hard to take any good pictures, but here is our tree. I was really excited as this is the first tree of our very own! Luckily I chose shatterproof baubles as it has already been climbed on, redecorated and chewed on by a certain someone.
My aunt and uncle from Oregon are visiting London this week and we'll see them on Saturday. Hopefully they arrive safely at the airport.
2 comments:
it just doesn't feel like christmas without the cold and snow! your tree looks awesome! we decorated our fake lab trees the other day, it's not the same without mulled wine and family and xmas music!
give my mum and step dad a hug for me!
:)
Glad you guys are unaffected by the snow - I hear its quite bad in some parts!
Stay warm :)
Chris
Post a Comment